Niall and SuperKev: click the image for more details

It’s Christmas and Little Drummer Boy is one of those songs you cannot always escape from.

But into the stocking of a Salut! Sunderland stalwart who signs his comments here as Drummer will go a t-shirt depicting two heroic figures of Sunderland’s not-so-distant past, Niall Quinn and SuperKev.

Wear Niall and SuperKev with pride

The only other clue I shall give is that he wants it in large. It is for Drummer to reveal his true identity if he wishes.

And now on to even more serious matters. Sunderland vs Birmingham City and your chance to get the Niall/SKP print on your wall or the t-shirt on your chest.

I had a great weekend back in the North East and the win against Fulham was naturally its highlight. Can we do it again, as we perhaps must if the uptable momentum is to be maintained?

Usual rules: first to post the correct scoreline wins but must have a UK delivery address. Birmingham fans are warmly welcomed – a winner from their ranks would receive a Bluenose-related prize.

Thanks once again to our generous sponsors Art of Football and please do check out all they have to offer at their own site.

And Ha’way the Lads. Wouldn’t six or even four points over Christmas be seasonally wonderful?

Just click on the image and you can navigate the site

15 Responses to “Sunderland vs Birmingham City Guess the Score after Maja’s winner lifts spirits” Subscribe

1. CSB December 19, 2017 at 2:19 pm #

Sunderland 2 – 0 Birmingham, hopefully the show goes on.

2. Kevin Ball December 19, 2017 at 3:11 pm #

Monsieur Salut writes: I’ve always wanted to see Kevin Ball’s name as a reader posting a comment. This one, sadly, is a Birmingham fan, our Who are You? interviewee …. he reckons 1-1

3. John Mac December 19, 2017 at 3:41 pm #

2-0 has gone so 2-1.

I like the T-shirt but think someone else could win it with this score as I’m ineligible.

• salutsunderland December 19, 2017 at 4:36 pm #

I deem this competition open to all so if it’s 2-1, John gets his t-shirt

4. Terry McLoughlin December 19, 2017 at 3:58 pm #

Buoyed by last weekend’s result, a heady 3-1 to SAFC from me.

5. Bill H December 19, 2017 at 5:21 pm #

6. William C December 19, 2017 at 6:15 pm #

Same as last week. 1-0 to Sunderland.

7. Phil D December 19, 2017 at 6:20 pm #

3-2 to the lads and another three points.

8. Drummer December 19, 2017 at 6:25 pm #

Cheers Colin , it would be sheer greed to enter again , so 10-0 to the lads .

• malcolm December 20, 2017 at 12:18 am #

Drat! I was going to go for that! 6-2 then.

9. Paul December 19, 2017 at 8:16 pm #

Long overdue, a whopping 4-0 home win.

10. Geoff Bethell December 20, 2017 at 12:55 am #

1-0 ……… please 🙂

11. Wrinkly Pete December 20, 2017 at 9:22 pm #

We have that uncanny ability to lift the opposition and so it will be on Saturday. Birmingham’s inability to score goals is put to rights as they smash three past us but we respond with four!

12. Mike December 22, 2017 at 1:02 am #

The Lads to win 4-2, onwards and upwards.

13. Mel December 22, 2017 at 10:56 pm #

The eternal optimist no connection in hospital this week I will go for a 5-0 as a welcome home present to cheer me up back home on Xmas Eve come on you reds a peppering and a clean sheet