Jake” ‘what five wins on the trot would feel like …. ‘

Having hobnobbed at the SoL on Saturday, Monsieur Salut is nowhere to be seen (unless you, too, are in a small French town where Salafists allegedly took over one area).

He remains skint. So no question of a prize Guess the Score for Plymouth Argyle. Another multiple winner collects the latest mug, having gone for 3-0 versus Southend. Heaven knows when we’ll get around to sending it but it shall be done.

But hey, Plymouth away is a great test not only to Jack Ross’s battling side’s impressive winning run but to Salut! Sunderland‘s readers and their judgement.

Have a go, just for fun. Impertinently, Argyle also won by three clear goals at the weekend and look as if they may well be heading up the table. So it’ll be no doddle.

Click the image and find coverage of recent SAFC events as good as it gets

16 Responses to “Can Sunderland improve on four successive wins? Guess the Plymouth Argyle-SAFC score” Subscribe

1. CSB October 31, 2018 at 5:19 am #

No mug, not me but the prize, so I can have a sensible prediction which is:

Plymouth Argyle 0 – 2 Sunderland

2. Neil October 31, 2018 at 7:51 am #

1-2 Safc win after early set back. Maja to score winner

3. Eric012 October 31, 2018 at 9:10 am #

I think you should have a mug amnesty. If all winners waive their right to their prize then M Salut’s coffers can be consolidated and normal service can be resumed. To this end I will not claim the non existent mug not on offer after we romp to a fower nowt scoreline in darkest Devon.

4. David October 31, 2018 at 10:35 am #

No clean sheet this time but a clear win 1-3.

5. Terry October 31, 2018 at 11:36 am #

As a past mug winner I’m waiving my prize for a 1-0 away win to the Lads. The glory of guessing / predicting is reward enough.

6. John Mac October 31, 2018 at 11:44 am #

• CSB October 31, 2018 at 12:48 pm #

John, you’ll never win with that prediction!!

7. Phil D October 31, 2018 at 1:31 pm #

Plymouth 0 Sunderland 3

The winning streak continues.

8. Joan October 31, 2018 at 3:26 pm #

I’m afraid I’m going 1-1

9. wrinkly pete October 31, 2018 at 4:00 pm #

They’ve got goals but we’ve got more goals. I will be there – standing of course – to witness the 4-3 win to The Lads.

10. Paul October 31, 2018 at 4:30 pm #

11. Bill October 31, 2018 at 4:45 pm #

12. malcolm October 31, 2018 at 5:08 pm #

Pilgrims mauled by the black cats – 6 – 0.

13. Mike October 31, 2018 at 8:09 pm #

The Lads to win 3-2 and closer to the top.

14. Mel Bond November 2, 2018 at 7:49 am #

The eternal optimist says it’s nap for me 0-5 to the lads a brace for Maja and cattermole Maguire and honeyman to nab a goal a piece

15. Edward November 3, 2018 at 4:40 am #

Having left it so late to enter, I’ll go for the smallest win for the lads that I can, 5-1.